Duration: 90 minutes
Capacity: 6 passengers maximum
Inclusions: Chacutirie and California select wines
- Public Charter Charter Up to Six Passengers
Indulge in a Captained Wine Cruise through Mission Bay!
The 2014 22′ Bay Island is our flagship San Diego Duffy Boat for captained private and public charters. The cabin is very spacious, giving you plenty of room with tables. The 360° views of Mission Bay aboard the Bay Island are sure to leave a lasting impression on you and your guests. Be sure to keep an eye out for sea lions, local and migratory birds and on occasion, dolphins!
Your voyage is accompanied by your choice of one full bottle of California select wine for every 2 passengers and Charcuterie snack. A non-alcoholic option is also available.
Wine selections include:
- Pinot Grigio
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pinot Noir
- Prosecco Italy ($10 upgrade)
* Full bottle (750ml) for every 2 passengers
** Additional bottles may be purchased
- Due to COVID:
- You will be charting the entire boat with NO third parties for both Public and Private Charters
- The Charcuterie snack is individually packaged from the manufacturer
- The boat will be will be cleaned and disinfected between each and every charter
- The boat holds 6 passengers max and infants and children count as 1 passenger each. This is a U.S. Coast Guard regulation.
- Pre-packaged Charcuterie snack directly from manufacturer
- One full bottle (750ml) for every 2 passengers