Rental & Charter Service
Duffy Electric Boat
Pet Policy: Unfortunately, we do not allow pets on our Duffy Boats. Thank you for your understanding.
Total Payment: Total rental payment is required to secure your time slot.
Security Deposit: A $500.00 Security Deposit authorization will be required when you sign the Rental Contract before you shove off in the event of late return, extra cleanup, rescue and/or any other losses or damage to the Boat. Your credit card will NOT be charged unless there has been an incident or damage to the vessel.
Insurance Option ‐ $35 Per Rental: Duffy of San Diego offers an Insurance Option for all renters. We have a $5,000.00 deductible for any loss or damage to the vessel against our own insurance policy. As the Renter, you assume all responsibility for the care of our vessel, and should damage result, you the Renter recognize that you are liable for the total repairs up to the $5,000 deductible.
Should you choose to ACCEPT our $35.00 Insurance Option, the most out of pocket expense you would incur in the event of an accident would be $750.00. This Insurance Option covers ONLY damage to the vessel and does NOT cover you for your personal liability, damage to personal property, other property or injuries that result.
Should you DENY this coverage and the vessel is damaged either beyond repair OR should it need to be taken out of service for repairs, you will be billed $250.00 per day in addition to the damage cost, while the vessel is not in an income state.
- We have a strict 48-hour cancellation policy and you will be charged in full for your rental.
- If you cancel before the 48-hour period (48 hours or more), you will be charged a $35 Refund Fee per reservation or per boat.
- If you cancel and look to rebook for another date, there will be a $35 Rebooking Fee.
- Cancellation refunds are refunded at the end of the month.
- Should we deem the weather to be unsafe for navigating prior to departure; a full refund will be given.
San Diego's Premier
+1 (888) 582-6080
+1 (888) 582-6080